MOBBY’S PRODUCT WARRANTY
The normal product warranty covers the following for two year from the date of purchase.
■ 2 YEARS for base suits
- The defective in materials and workmanship
■ 1 YEAR for specific parts
- Boots abrasion
- Neoprene neck seal, wrist seal
- Silicon neck seal and wrist seal
■ 90 days for specific parts
- Latex neck seal and wrist seal
- Waterproof zipper
- Fading of any marking on suits
Any products determined by MOBBY’S to be defective in materials or workmanship in accordance with above warranties will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of MOBBY’S free of charge when received at the factory freight prepaid together with proof of purchase.
This warranty does not cover any damage of drysuits at below.
- Resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect alteration, failure to perform maintenance as instructed, damage caused by contaminants, unauthorized repair or service or loss of product.
- Used for commercial purpose and dive professionals including instructors, dive masters/dive leaders, underwater photographers, etc.
- Discoloration, fading or dirtiness accumulated over prolonged use
- Discomfort or fit due to changes in body sizes
- MOBBY’S shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some state in USA do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, incidental or consequential damages. So the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty is a consumer warranty extended only to the original retail purchaser and nontransferable.