How to care and store for Wet suits
- Hand wash in water or lukewarm with neutral detergent.
- Do not use a washing machine and dry-cleaning as it may damages the material.
- Do not use breach or softeners.
- Avoid direct sunlight and dry in the shade and well-ventilated area.
- Do not use a dryer, dehydrator or iron as it may damages the material.
- Use a thick hanger to prevent wrinkles and deformation and store in well-ventilated area and avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not store with other clothes.
Wet suits care products
- We also have a variety of care products such as shampoos for wet suits and zipper care products. Please check our product catalog for more information.
- After use, please do not leave it for a long time in the bag or the trunk of the car while it gets wet. It may cause the deterioration of the material.
How to care and store for Dry suits
After diving, rinse with tap water while wearing the suit, and wash away seawater, salt and dirt adhering to the outside.
- The waterproof fasteners and valves are particularly susceptible to salt and sand, so wash them carefully.
- If there is dirt on the inside of the dry suit, or if it gets wet with seawater, rinse the inside as well.
- After rinsing, avoid direct sunlight and dry in a well-ventilated place on both sides.
Please keep the waterproof fastener open.
- Please close the waterproof fastener when storing only T4 mover dry. (Because burden is placed on the fastener end)
- Avoid direct sunlight, and store in a well-ventilated place where temperature and humidity are as low as possible.
- Avoid closets, wardrobe, etc. in close contact with clothes.
- Storage should be avoided from ozone sources (such as electric and hot water heaters) as ozone has a negative effect on latex.
- When hanging on a hanger, use a wide one to prevent the deformation of the suit, and keep the boots on the floor.
- Contacting the neck seal with the hook of the hanger for a long time may cause deformation or deterioration.
- Make sure that the neck seal does not touch the hook.
- After use, please do not leave for a long time in the bag or the trunk of the car while wet. It may cause degradation of the material.
- Use a toothbrush soaked in water and neutral soap to carefully wash all areas of the zipper.
- Close the zipper once it has dried, and apply the waterproof fastener wax to the outer element part.
※ Please be careful not to put excessive force on the waterproof zipper.
- Wash the neck seal and wrist seal with a mild detergent. ※ Deterioration is accelerated when cosmetics and sebum adhere.
- Apply baby powder etc. when each seal is completely dry.
1. Apply the tap water and wash thoroughly while wearing the suit, and wash away seawater and sand.
2. Run water from one of the two holes at the bottom of the valve. Sand and dust are discharged from the other hole. ※ At this time, flush the water while moving the inlet button.
3. After washing, avoid direct sunlight and store in a well-ventilated place.
If the water leaks
First check the following.
- Have you closed the waterproof fasteners to the end?
- Are the neck seal and wrist seal twisting or gets stuck foreign object?
- Isn’t the exhaust valve clogged?
- Is it dew condensation?
- Have you moved your neck a lot while diving?
Latex Seal, Waterproof Zipper Replacement
Please request to our dealer.
Regular inspection (dry suit for diving)
Please request overhaul regularly to our distributor. The guideline for overhaul is the number of dives is 100 tanks or regardless of whether or use of when purchasing this product or one year after the previous overhaul.